From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - Sent messages not being saved in Sent Items folder
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:43:54
1 On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 11:08 -0700, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > For some time now (Since April 26) evolution hasn't
3 > been saving the mail I send in the Sent Items folder.
4
5 I had exactly the same problem for a while - messages were definitely
6 sending, but not appearing in my sent items folder.
7
8 I ignored it for a while, but to fix it I had to go to settings, edit
9 mail account, defaults, and change the "sent message folder" to
10 something different. (I then sent an email to test it, but this may not
11 be necessary). Then I went back to the same setting, and changed it
12 back to my original folder.
13
14 >From then on I haven't had a problem!
15
16 HTH,
20 If you go on with this nuclear arms race, all you are going to do is
21 make the rubble bounce.
22 -- Winston Churchill
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list