From: Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pycrypto-2.6-r2 fails to build
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:14:06
1 On 06/19/2013 02:59:15 AM, Tamer Higazi wrote:
2 > Hi people!
3 > I am trying to build pycrypto, by it fails to merge.
6 > Always I get "ACCESS VIOLATION". I didn't make the merge as user (with
7 > sudo), I am doing it as root from a shell.
8 >
9 > Not even a shell opened in gnome. Just in a plain terminal session.
10 >
11 > If anybody of you could tell me where the error might be, I would
12 > kindly
13 > thank you.
16 > Tamer
17 >
18 > The complete build error is here:
19 >
20 > http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=wJsrm2ZH
21
22 That's strange, since I've just re-emerged the same version of PyCrypto
23 here.
24 One difference might be the version of sys-apps/sandbox
25
26 On my "unstable" Portage system I'm using sandbox-2.6-rc1 while you have
27 version 2.5.
30 > and info:
31 >
32 sys-apps/sandbox: 2.5
33
34 Perhaps you should file a bug report about this "sandbox violation"
35
36 Sorry,
37 Helmut.