From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: systemd fails to mount nfs4 mounts
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 00:18:19
1 > I'm still having this issue, anyone have any ideas? I can see that
2 > NetworkManager-Wait-Online finishes, and that the mounting starts
3 > immediately after, but I don't think the network is quite up yet, resulting
4 > an all nfs mounts to timeout.
5 >
6 > The computer is using a static IP, so it shouldn't even be waiting for
7 > dhcp...
8 >
9 > I booted into openrc, and they all mount properly. Does anyone have any
10 > idea even how to start troubleshooting this?
13 I had this issue through some versions of systemd - but its fixed now (i'm
14 on ~adm64). Version is systemd-235-r1.
15
16 Are you ~arch?