From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PCMCIA Card detection issue
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:32:00
1 Ian K wrote:
2
3 >Hi guys,
4 >I have a Panasonic Toughbook CF-37 notebook here, and I finally
5 >have the Ricoh cardbus of hell working. :) I now, need to get the driver
6 >for my Linksys WPC11 Version 4.0 Card working. I insert the card, and
7 >upon a
11 Well, from googling it seems that the driver is still under heavy
12 development. I suggest you may want to email the author with the
13 relevant line from "lspci" (since it is really a cardbus card, not pcmcia).
14
15 See http://rtl8180-sa2400.sourceforge.net/
16
17 Also, others seem to have gotten this card to work with ndis and the
18 windows driver.
19
20 -Richard
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list