From: Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] posfix - localmail not working; was:postifix update and Hylafax
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:36:06
1 On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 14:04 -0600, kashani wrote:
2 > Joseph wrote:
3 > > It looks like all local delivery mail is broken:
4 > > If I send email to myself joseph@localhost is not going through.
7 > Looks like Postfix 2.2.5 went live. Did you overwrite your
8 > /etc/postfix/main.cf with the new config file?
9 >
10 > kashani
11
12 Yes, it did and it seemed to break everything related to localmail.
13 As a matter of fact I had to stop previous version in order to upgraded.
14 Though, I did not have any custom configuration as the upgrade should go
15 smooth.
16 I hate those upgrade :-/
17 More and more I have spend time fixing the problem.
20 #Joseph
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list