From: gottlieb@×××.edu
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] off topic: rotating a video
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:51:48
1 I apologize in advance for this off topic query.
2
3 I took a video with my phone (galaxy note 4) and via google+ uploaded it
4 to my mail laptop. It is an mp4 and plays fine on both the phone and
5 the labtop except that it is sideways.
6
7 I was surprised that neither the player on the phone nor the player on
8 the laptop (totem, I run gnome) seems to offer a rotation option.
9
10 Am I missing a slightly hidden option or do I need another program.
11 I do not do video editing and do no plan to in the near future.
12
13 thanks,
14 allan