From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - simple video editing software
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:06:29
1 2006/12/17, Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>:
2 > Can anyone suggest a simple, easy-to-use software package for light
3 > editing of video files (cutting commercials out of MythTV recordings).
4 > I tried to use avidemux, but it went into an infinite loop when I tried
5 > to save the file after editing. bugs.gentoo.org suggests to me that a
6 > fix isn't coming. I need an alternative...
7
8 try ttcut, it is a tool just for removing commercials, i use it in
9 combination with projectx for demuxing and mplex for muxing again,
10 because ttcut needs audio and video separate.
11
12 unfortunately ttcut is not in portage, but i have written an ebuild
13 and now ttcut is availabe with the sunrise overlay. [1]
14
15 [1] http://www.gentoo-sunrise.org/sunrise
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list