From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT as it gets. Sorry] Windoze 7 and reinstalling error.
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 21:45:34
1 On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 11:01:16AM -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > This whole thread is off topic as it gets. Fire away. Heck, talk about
4 > the weather. It could be more on topic than a Linux list talking about
5 > fixing a windoze install. ROFL
6
7 You started it. :-P Perhaps we should found a gentoo-user-ramble list.
8 --
9 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
10 I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.
11
12 A hammer is a wonderful tool,
13 but it is plain unsuitable for cleaning windows. (SelfHTML forum)