From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:00:59
1 On Wednesday 21 June 2006 08:35, Christian Panten wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > after some update (I can't recognize with I made) I had some problems with
5 > kicker. The taskbar didn't return from automaticle blend out.
6 > After reinstallation of kdelibs and kicker I solved this problem.
7 >
8 > But there are also some problems remained.
9 > 1. Starting kde I get an error that kcminit failed.
10 > I tried to reinstall kcminit, but it does not solve the problem.
11 > 2. My soundserver arts hangs.
12 > A reinstallation of arts does not help.
13 >
14 > Can anyone help me?
17 clean out /tmp
18 clean out the temp '.' files in your home directory (like .Dcop and co).
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list