From: Kai Krakow <hurikhan77@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: port forwarding
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 08:23:04
1 Am Sun, 4 Jun 2017 22:28:17 -0600
2 schrieb thelma@×××××××××××.com:
3
4 > My firewall (dd-wrt) does not opening specific port.
5 >
6 > In NAT(QoS) tab I have:
7 > forward from port 4569 to internal IP port 4569 (this is an asterisk
8 > IAX port);
9 >
10 > netstat -a |grep 4569
11 > udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:4569 0.0.0.0:*
12 >
13 > But when I check this port via ShieldsUP! it keeps showing me it is:
14 > "closed"
15
16 Even when forwarding is correctly set up, your internal machine also
17 needs to accept connections forwarded to it, and it needs to accept
18 them from external IPs.
19
20 So please also check if direct connections are accepted from internal
21 machines, if not change your setup properly. You can use nmap for that.
22
23 Then run tcpdump on the internal machine and check if forwarded packets
24 reach the internal machine.
25
26 If not, ask in the dd-wrt forums.
27
28 If yes, ask in the asterisk forums.
29
30 I don't see how this is Gentoo related, except you installed asterisk
31 in Gentoo by means of portage.
35 Regards,
36 Kai
37