From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] how to read movie clip duration in console?
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 21:06:51
1 Hi, All
2
3 Sorry for the OT, but Gentoo'ers are way above medium linux users.
4
5 I have a bunch of movie clips and I wanted to build a table of contents
6 including clip duration. Instead of opening one at a time, is there any
7 application that I could user for a script?
8
9 I though on mplayer, but I could not find a way for it to tell me the
10 duration of a clip.
11
12 Thanks
13 Francisco
14 --
15 "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you
16 and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have
17 one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."
18 - George Bernard Shaw