From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] layman: could not connect to server
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:51:55
1 On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 09:49:20PM +0100, Penguin Lover Nicolai Beuermann squawked:
2 > svn: OPTIONS of 'http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/vmware/trunk': could not
3 > connect to server (http://overlays.gentoo.org)
4
5 > But pointing firefox to http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/vmware/trunk lists
6 > the directory.
7 >
8 > Same problem arose by syncing the sabayon overlay.
9 > Courageously removing this overlay with " layman -d sabayon" now I'm unable to
10 > add it again! Same error as mentioned before.
11 >
12 > Paradoxically syncing works with pro-audio overlay.
15 from layman -L, proaudio overlay talks to
16 svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/pr.. whereas the other two talks to
17 http://....
18
19 So my guess is to rebuild neon?
20
21 Almost looks like a revdep-rebuild issue to me.
22
23 W
24 --
25 All my friends tell me peer pressure is cool.
26 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 839 days, 6:36