From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PDF export/import in LibreOffice : solved
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 05:27:23
1 Thanks for the 2 responses, which are useful.
2
3 For export, 3.5.0.1 does the job without any problem,
4 so it was something wrong with 3.5.0.0, which got pulled very quickly.
5
6 For import, I was expecting something more complicated (wry smile).
7 Yes, all you have to do is 'open' the file & it comes up in Draw,
8 where you can indeed edit the text. I didn't try anything else
9 nor did I try saving an edited version of a PDF,
10 but it's good to know that you can open one & modify it.
11
12 Someone else mentioned Java : no, you don't need Java for PDFs in LO.
16 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
17 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
18 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca