From: Alan Grimes <alonzotg@×××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 'su' missing : solved
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 13:30:29
1 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > 'eix shadow' provided the solution : there's a new USE flag 'su'.
3 > when that is enabled, 'shadow' is remerged & the system rebooted
4 > -- the last is essential -- , all returns to normal.
7 Thanks all for having this thread, my rage would have been endless if I
8 suddenly couldn't su anymore. While there is clearly no way to restrain
9 the penguins from being penguins, you guys have saved me so much pain
10 and anguish with this thread, thanks so much!!!!
14 Clowns feed off of funny money;
15 Funny money comes from the FED
16 so NO FED -> NO CLOWNS!!!
17