From: Gyuszk <hangcsapda@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Wine and Cedega at the same time
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:38:16
1 Dear Gentoo users,
2
3 I have a question about Win32 emulation. I'm using Wine (0.9.31 ~x86
4 in Portage) for mIRC and uTorrent usage. It works flawlessly. Today I
5 bought a new video card (nvidia 6600) for gaming. With this card,
6 everything is OK.
7 My question: is it possible to have Wine and Cedega installed on the
8 same system? I know Cedega is great for games and Wine is great for
9 desktop applications (like those above.) I installed Warcraft III ROC in
10 Wine. Works, but 3D is not very fast, sound have lag. My OpenGL system
11 works flawlessly, I played Enemy Territory with full graphics, with full
12 FPS.
13
14 Thanks in advance.
15 --