From: James Colby <jcolby@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] revdep-rebuild fails
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 04:58:29
2 > I just ran into this problem last night. I ran
3 > equery depends kdelibs
4 > made sure NONE of them specifically depended on kdelibs-3.3.2 (in my
5 > case they were all compiled against kdelibs-3.4.x during a few of the
6 > past update cycles).
7 > then I just
8 > emerge unmerge =kde-base/kdelibs-3.3.2-r7
9 > and revdep-rebuild stops complaining.
10 >
11 > W
12 >
13 > --
14 > "Another world, another day, another dawn. "
15 > Sortir en Pantoufles: up 7 days, 20:10
16 > --
17 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
18
19 List -
20
21 Thank you everyone for all of your help, unmerging the package fixed my problem.
22
23 -James
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list