From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ffmpeg-2: when getting stable?
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:15:38
1 On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:41:48 +0100 (CET), Jan Sever wrote:
2
3 > when can we expect ffmpeg-2 to get stable? I found some information
4 > that it's because of building issues but I found none. I looked into
5 > /usr/portage/profiles/package.mask and there's no information about the
6 > reason.
7
8 package.mask files control masking of packages, they have nothing to do
9 with keywording, which is what stable/testing, arch/~arch is.
10
11 I'd look on bug.gentoo.org for a stabilisation request for ffmpeg-2 and
12 file one if it hasn't been done already.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Politics: Poli (many) - tics (blood sucking parasites)