From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is this working correctly??
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 15:17:51
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > I have this set to send text only for gentoo.org and kde.org. Someone
5 > replied making me think it is not doing as instructed, even tho settings
6 > says it is. Can someone tell me for sure and certain that this is
7 > sending as it should? Text only I hope.
8 >
9 > Thanks.
10 >
11 > Dale
12 >
16 Thanks to all who replied. It seems my settings are working but may
17 have replied with HTML when I replied to a HTML message.
18
19 For future reference, if my messages are not list friendly, let me
20 know. Sometimes a upgrade throws a curve ball.
21
22 Dale
23