From: brullo nulla <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [obscenely OT] A good SMTP server?
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 14:56:36
1 Hi,
2
3 Since when I live in UK, I have troubles with my SMTP servers. It
4 seems that everyone has the "nice" habit of changing my header/sender.
5 At least:
6 - The Virginmedia one changes the sender with its own mail address
7 - The Gmail one does the same.
8
9 Since I have several email addresses for a reason, and I *don't want*
10 people writing me to one to write (or, in some cases, even know) my
11 other ones, this situation is really annoying, since it makes moot to
12 use a single email client. Even worse, it messes with several mailing
13 lists.
14
15 I tried to google about it but I do not trust advertised "free" smtp
16 servers, and I don't know where to bang my head on. Any advice would
17 be nice.
18
19 Thanks,
20 bn