From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NFS problem
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 10:18:00
1 On Tuesday, 24 December 2019 09:03:44 GMT Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Tuesday, 24 December 2019 06:11:12 GMT J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 > > What happens when you remove the IPv6 adresses from the NFS config? As you
4 > > are using IPv4, those should not be needed.
5 > >
6 > > I haven't had time to enable IPv6 yet, so can't check locally what works
7 > > and what doesn't.
8 >
9 > Well, wouldn't you just know it? The Atom box (the server) has died. No
10 > blinken lights or anything. I wondered why Firefox was so slow; it's lost
11 > its proxy.
12 >
13 > See you later...
14
15 I'd start with checking the PSU is providing adequate power, if any at all.
16 If the MoBo is fried it would be probably a good time to find something to
17 replace it in the January sales.
20 Regards,
21
22 Mick