From: Jens Reinemuth <jens@×××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Brother MFC 7320
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 06:20:30
1 > ### Mail vom Wednesday 03 October 2012, 01:01:41: ###
2 >
3 > I has compile new kernel, but the result is same.
4 >
5 > CONFIG_USB_ACM=y
6 > CONFIG_USB_PRINTER=y
7 > CONFIG_USB_WDM=y
8 > CONFIG_USB_TMC=y
11 Hi,
12
13 i don't really remember where - perhaps search the mailinglist-archive - but i
14 think i've read that cups and the USB_PRINTER-module are not working perfectly
15 together... try to compile it as module or disable it and compile cups with
16 usb-support...
17
18 I use epson-drivers for my all-in-one printer and have no problems... but i
19 print and scan via Wifi...
20
21 > I use the handbook for usb and usb printer.
22 >
23 > Uff. When on Sabayon run, should run on gentoo too, or?
24 >
25 > Regards
26 > Silvio
30 Regards,