From: "Justin T." <purplegecko@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Nagios or Konqueror
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 23:46:20
1 On Friday 19 October 2007 00:12:53 Mick wrote:
2
3 <snip>
4 > The process for the https://nagios.blah-blah.com protocol died
5 > unexpectedly. =======================================================
6 <snip>
7 > This seems to be a recently developed behaviour. Other browsers do not
8 > have such problems.
9 >
10 > Any ideas what could be causing this?
11
12 Hey :)
13
14 There seems to be an issue with Konqueror and some of the new Openssl
15 versions. You may want to check which version you have and update to the
16 latest (openssl-0.9.8f works for me) and then recompile kdelibs if it still
17 doesn't work (not sure if this is required as I did it anyways.)
18
19 # emerge -av openssl kdelibs
20
21 Something along those lines should hopefully take care of your problem.
22
23 Hope that helps,
24
25 Justin T