From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Firefox-bin/Hulu - complete X crash
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:41:49
1 Hi,
2 I haven't seen any posts on this nor found much using Google as of
3 yet. Is anyone seeing complete crashes of X - back to the gdm login
4 screen - when they try to play a video in Hulu using firefox-bin? This
5 is a 64-bit machine, up to date, mostly stable. I switched to
6 firefox-bin due to the security warnings about Flash on the 64-bit
7 version of Firefox and since the switch have been unable to use Hulu.
8 Both Hulu and Hulu desktop worked before the change. Everything else
9 I've tried seems to work OK.
10
11 Intel motherboard with Intel graphics. Have not removed .mozilla or
12 anything like that as of yet. Waited a few weeks to see if upgrades
13 might take care of it but nothing has helped yet.
14
15 Cheers,
16 Mark