From: "Timothy A. Holmes" <tholmes@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Port Tracer Program Needed
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:16:48
1 Hans -- Thank you, I realize that I can make it blink with network
2 traffic, the problem is that basically all the ports on the switches
3 have traffic running constantly on them, so I need to find a way to make
4 it distinctive enough so it can be picked out from the rest of the
5 noise.
6
7 I will try to run down the tools that you mentioned and see if any of
8 them provide a solution -- thank you
9
10 TIM
13 Timothy A. Holmes
14 IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher
15
16 Medina Christian Academy
17 A Higher Standard...
18
19 Jeremiah 33:3
20 Jeremiah 29:11
21 Esther 4:14
22
23 > -----Original Message-----
24 > From: Hans-Werner Hilse [mailto:hilse@×××.de]
25 > Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 12:01 PM
26 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
27 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Port Tracer Program Needed
28 >
29 > Hi,
30 >
31 > On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:03:24 -0500 "Timothy A. Holmes"