From: Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The future of linux, and Gentoo specifically now
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:57:13
1 On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:37:48 +0000 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:09:08 +0200, Gevisz wrote:
4 >
5 > > > It was possible, Google has hits on this dated from shortly after the
6 > > > time Unity was released.
7 > >
8 > > Please, give me the link. I will check if it is correct on my old
9 > > Ubuntu 12.04 partition (yes, I still have it) and report the result
10 > > here.
11 >
12 > Why not Google it yourself?
13
14 Because it is very hard to google a link if it does not exist.
15
16 Can you, please, help me? :)
17
18 > I know it was possible at the time because I was asked.
19 > But I'm not interested in GNOME so it's not the sort of
20 > thing I bother remembering.
21
22 We are talking about Unity, not Gnome.
23
24 Just one small link on how to relocate window control buttons in Unity!
25
26 Please!