From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tkinter, where ?
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:32:32
1 alain.didierjean@××××.fr wrote:
2 > I just installed Scribus and plays with it. Some of its scrips need tkinter to
3 > execute.
4 > Tkinter seems ignored by portage. Quite surprising. Is there a gentoo way to
5 > install it ?
9 Put tk in your USE line in make.conf and then re-emerge python.
10
11 > [ebuild R ] dev-lang/python-2.4.4-r4 USE="berkdb doc gdbm ipv6
12 > ncurses readline ssl tk -bootstrap -build -examples -nocxx -nothreads
13 > -ucs2"
14
15 Note, you may have to re-emerge Scribus, not real sure on that one. You
16 could always try it first I guess and if it doesn't work, re-emerge it then.
17
18 Hope that helps.
19
20 Dale