From: Stephen Liu <satimis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DVD burning package
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:31:25
1 Hi Rumen,
2
3 > Check "gnome-extra/nautilus-cd-burner" don't know if it's included in
4 > gnome-light though.
5
6 gnome-light is a very basic desktop with a few packages installed.
7
8 Application
9 Accessories -> Terminal
10 Internet -> SeaMonkey
11 System Tools -> Avahi Zeorconf Browser/File Browser/New Login/New Login
12 in a Nested Window
13
14 I have to install my needed packages to run it.
17 At the beginning I installed gnome-light for test only. Later I found
18 it a light-weight desktop even more basic than Xfce. Dislike the full
19 gnome with some packages installed which I never use. So I decide to
20 keep gnome-light and install manually all the needed packages.
21
22 Tks
23
24 B.R.