From: "Peter Gaži" <petergazi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ati-drivers and gentoo-dev-sources-2.6.9 hate each other?
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:20:30
1 hello,
2
3 i recently upgraded my kernel to gentoo-2.6.9 (from 2.6.8) and the
4 standard after-kernelinstall procedure of emerging ati-drivers didnt
5 work with the new kernel. All runs as expected but then glxinfo | grep
6 direct says direct rendering: No. I was wondering if this is related
7 to the hotplug/coldplug issue, i emerged coldplug, added to default
8 runlevel, rebooted, but no success. Anybody solved something similar?
9 I'm using xfree-4.3.0 and i have radeon9000, for any other relevant
10 info, just ask. :)
11
12 Thanks for any help or own experiences.
13
14 Peter
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list