From: "Dương \"Yang\" Hà Nguyễn" <cmpitg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:49:31
1 Hi guys,
2
3 Count me in the list! I've just successfully installed and configured Gentoo
4 AMD64 for my Toshiba for a few weeks and I really really enjoy it.
5 Recently, I had some problems installing ibus and some other related
6 packages. I decided to get help from #gentoo and #gentoo-amd64 before
7 messing up with the mailing list. Thank to cityzen and Ken69267, I
8 quickly (not really quick) solved the problem with perl-cleaner and
9 revdep-rebuild :-).
12 Yang Nguyen
13 Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/
14 Life is a hack