From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tips for fresh install with GRUB2+RAID1+LVM2
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 11:44:50
1 On Thursday 21 May 2015 07:34:58 Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > If you're just going to hand-edit your config file, I don't see much
4 > point in sticking this stuff in /etc/grub.d. Just hand-edit your
5 > config file and forget about grub2-mkconfig.
6
7 You mean: copy grub.conf to grub.cfg and change its syntax to suit GRUB2? I'm
8 well used to hand editing grub.conf, so it'll be no big change to operate on
9 grub.cfg instead. I can cope with that.
12 Rgds
13 Peter