From: Meino Christian Cramer <Meino.Cramer@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, teendale@×××××××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: gkrellm ??? Only as daemon ???
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 11:01:26
1 From: Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
2 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: gkrellm ??? Only as daemon ???
3 Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 05:11:53 -0500
4
5 Ok, found the bug ... it was sitting right in front of my monitor! ;)
6
7 Keep hacking!
8 mcc
12 > Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
13 > > Hi,
14 > >
15 > > I treid to find the correct name of the package, which I can use to
16 > > install the gkrellm apllikation (not the daemon).
17 > >
18 > > emerge gkrellm
19 > >
20 > > installs gekrellmd only.
21 > >
22 > > Hmmm...what should I emerge instead. In the list of all gekrellm* I
23 > > only found addons additionally.
24 > >
25 > > Am I blind or...?
26 > >
27 > > Thank you very much for any hint or help in advance !
28 > > Slightly confused,
29 > > mcc
32 > It should be placed in /usr/bin as gkrellm2. That is what is on mine at
33 > least.
34 >
35 > Hope that helps.
36 >