From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: Gnome3
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:39:43
1 On Sun, 2012-06-17 at 20:24 +1000, Paul Colquhoun wrote:
2 > On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 18:03:36 William Kenworthy wrote:
3 >
4 > > The weather extension I am using is very inaccurate - if it says rain,
5 > > it could have at some point a few daya ago ... or in the future ... hard
6 > > to tell (for Western Australia). There is no weather map/radar map. At
7 >
8 > Here is a weather radar for Perth, along with the local forcast.
9 >
10 > http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR703.shtml
11 > http://www.bom.gov.au/wa/forecasts/map.shtml
12 >
13 > More radar locations can be found at http://www.bom.gov.au/australia/radar/
17 Been using those for years - along with scripts for screen scraping to
18 extract the image and insert it into the gnome2 weather app - cant find
19 a way do that with gnome 3, maybe I should pull the source and try and
20 make something that works, and is accurate ... need more hours in the
21 day tho.
22
23 BillK