From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT im more just curious
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 14:25:18
1 Kellystewart00@×××××××××.au schrieb:
2 > What is the average age of the gentoo user here?
3
4 I become 27 in May and use Linux since 2004. I would have started
5 earlier but the "linux is difficult to use" bias prevented me from
6 trying it earlier.
7
8 I began with Ubuntu which a friend of mine suggested to me. After a
9 short period i switched to Gentoo which now satisfies all my needs. This
10 includes more control over the system and a greater learning effect.
11
12 At work i use Suse and Red Hat for CFD purposes. I have never done any
13 kind of programming ecxept for school, but recently i started to write
14 perl scripts which i need at work. So lets see how this is going on.
15
16 It is good to see some experienced users here, which gives me a feeling
17 of being at the right place when asking questions.
18
19 Regards Daniel
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list