From: Jacques Montier <jacmonti@×××××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I can't get my wengophone account
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 10:58:27
1 David Morgan a gentiment tapote:
2 > On 12:24 Tue 02 May , Ptitjack wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi all,
5 >>
6 >> I just emerged Wengophone.
7 >> When I run Wengophone as user, I have to get my first Wengo account.
8 >> A new window is opening with : You don't have a Wengo account ? Click here.
9 >> Problem, the link does not work ! When I click on it, nothing happens !
10 >> What can I do ??
11 >> Thanks for your help,
16 > What browswer do you have specified in "preferred applications"?
17 > (gnome-control-center) - that could be the problem.
21 I use Firefox-1.5, but i don't use gnome (XFCE4).
22
23 Thanks
24
25 --- Jacques --