From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eix and bad colors.
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:50:07
1 On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:01 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > I was using eix a bit ago and I noticed the colors have changed. Since
5 > I like to have white text and a black background, this is not working to
6 > well for me. It seems some of the output is black text. Put black text
7 > on a black background and I have missing text, usually the very thing I
8 > am looking for. I have looked for a config somewhere in /etc but can't
9 > find where this is set. I found where other colors are set but not for
10 > eix.
11 >
12 > Anyone have a hint as to where this is set or is it hard coded into eix?
13 >
14 > Thanks much.
15 >
16 > Dale
17
18 I think this may be fixed now. I no longer require the proposed edits
19 to eixrc to get colors on a dark background.
20
21 - Mark