From: cappy <cappycdn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ssh/sftp oddness
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:38:37
1 On 27/08/05, David Busby <busby@××××××.com> wrote:
2 > List,
3 > When I use this Windows based SSH tool to connect to my new dev box with sftp it get's two dialogs about 'enter auth
4 > response' as if the sftp-subsystem is spitting out extra control characters. That's not a real big issue but what is
5 > that jEdit on Win or Lin cannot connect, it says authentication failure, but the logs on the dev box show that the jEdit
6 > was authenticated, odd. Where would it be spitting out these extras? How can I fix this? Has anyone else seen it?
7 >
8 > /djb
9 > --
10 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
13 I had a similar problem and I fixed it by updating both Putty and
14 WinSCP. Hopefully those are the programs you are using in your
15 windows environment.
16 As far as what was the reall issue I did not probe further.
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list