From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT?: Gentoo hosted web services
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 20:13:50
1 Hello,
4 Kind of a strange request here.
5
6 I'm looking for somebody to hire to create a sports (basketball) web site,
7 host it for a few months, until I get my new network (& location)
8 all set up and then transfer the website to my servers.
9 I'll be running apache and both prim/sec DNS servers, eventually.
12 For the right person, you'll most likely be able to 'moonlight'
13 and make moderately complex websites for me and get paid. I'm flexible
14 as to the open source tools you want to use. I have too many things
15 going on, so anyone interested, drop me a line. Beside, I'm not a web centric
16 guy, but, I get asked to create and manage websites all the time,
17 as part of other business. The right person could have a really easy gig
18 and make some money.
19
20 Most are sports related or for charities. These are not big money
21 website as most I'll host for free, but for the right open-source
22 developer, this is easy money and a very cool and laid back liaison (me).
25 If you have questions post them here, or drop me some private email.
28 (coach) James