From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Fresh gen too install - unsuccesful
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 18:21:11
1 On Saturday 20 Dec 2014 17:07:47 German wrote:
2 > Thanks Poison. SystemRescueCD is capable of booting in uefi so I can
3 > install gen too from it? I have heard good things about it
4
5 Yes, this is what I am going to use to attempt to install Gentoo in UEFI.
6
7 I have used it for years now to install Gentoo with a conventional BIOS.
8
9 PS. Can you please avoid top-posting in this mailing list. It breaks the
10 logical question & answer of the thread.
13 Regards,
14 Mick