From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.4: window tabbing?
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 15:12:08
1 On Samstag 13 Februar 2010, Robin Atwood wrote:
2 > Has anyone got the much vaunted window-tabbing of KDE 4.4 working? I have
3 > set my middle mouse button to "Start window tab drag" but when I try it
4 > nothing happens. Searching, I found references to a window menu option
5 > "Move window to group" but I don't have that. I don't think there is a USE
6 > option I have missed. Anybody have better luck?
7 >
8 > TIA
9 > -Robin
10
11 I have set the middle mouse button to nothing and window tabbing works great.