From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kmail Crypto error
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:23:42
1 On Saturday 10 March 2007 13:11, Michal 'vorner' Vaner wrote:
2
3 > KMail is no longer (it is some time already) able to ask for the
4 > passphrase itself, you need gpg-agent properly configured and running.
5 > Other applications using pgp are moving in this direction too (there are
6 > some safety issues with every application asking for the passphrase by
7 > itself).
8 >
9 > You probably can find more here
10 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gnupg-user.xml.
11
12 Of course, I forgot that I hadn't configured the machine in question to launch
13 gpg-agent when kdm starts up (this box is running KDE, the other is not). It
14 works fine now.
15
16 Thank you! :)
17 --