From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Recommend a simple video editor?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 18:38:22
1 On 2016-06-14, Deven Lahoti <deywos@×××.edu> wrote:
2
3 > kdenlive is apparently usable, though I haven't tried it
4
5 I was sort of hoping that Shotcut would work, since it was
6 specifically recommended by the MLT developer as the best way to use
7 melt.
8
9 That was going to be my last resort, since I didn't really want to
10 install KDE stuff. Openshot and Shotcut both required Qt, but not
11 KDE. Flowblade would probably be next on my list to try, since it's
12 Gtk based and wouldn't pull in the 30-40 packages that a Qt app does
13 (or Dog-only-knows how many for a KDE app).
16 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! In 1962, you could buy
17 at a pair of SHARKSKIN SLACKS,
18 gmail.com with a "Continental Belt,"
19 for $10.99!!