From: David Haller <gentoo@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Grub2 and is the upgrade a tooth puller.
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:17:39
1 Hello,
2
3 On Fri, 29 Jun 2012, walt wrote:
4 >On 06/29/2012 05:55 PM, walt wrote:
5 >> I didn't make myself clear. I wouldn't hesitate to convert this
6 >> machine to GPT (I like it) but I don't know if Windows would like
7 >> GPT.
8 >>
9 >> I guess I should get off my butt and go google it.
10 >>
11 >> Maybe tomorrow ;)
12 >
13 >Hah! I knew all along that if I waited long enough, David Haller would
14 >post a link to this info:
15
16 *whut* I've posted a mere 25 msgs here over quite a bit of time, and
17 you expect me to mail ...??? Do you know me from somewhere else? ;)
18
19 Anyway: you're welcome.
20
21 -dnh, who has his first 3T GPT partitioned drive (for data only, one
22 2793GiB ext3 partition) in his main box since tuesday or so.
25 ><logic mode="patent office">
26 Validator error in line 1: Contradiction in terms.
27 -- C. Faerber, A. Krey