From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: sftplogging USE flag in openssh
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:02:37
1 On Wednesday 27 September 2006 21:21, Harm Geerts wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 27 September 2006 15:32, Mick wrote:
3
4 > > Thank you. It is clearer now to me. Is it logging sftp sessions that
5 > > remote clients initiate on this host which acts as a server, or sessions
6 > > that client(s) on this host initiate on remote machines?
7 >
8 > Ah, it's the first.
9 > So it only provides server side logging.
10
11 Cool! I feel totally and fully informed now. I love this list! :)
12
13 Thank you.
14 --
15 Regards,