From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Error with sunrise overlay during eix-sync...
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 18:40:11
1 On 2011-12-15 12:53 PM, Matthew Finkel <matthew.finkel@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Matthew Finkel
3 > <matthew.finkel@×××××.com <mailto:matthew.finkel@×××××.com>> wrote:
4 >
5 > On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Tanstaafl
6 > <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org <mailto:tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>> wrote:
7 >
8 > Anyone else getting this error?
9 >
10 > It started this morning...
13 > Same here. I would say it is due to a bad push, but the changelog
14 > doesn't show any changes for months. I don't know ebuild syntax well
15 > enough to figure out the problem at first glace, though.
18 > Actually, I take back half of what I said. I know the error is being
19 > caused by the last line of the ebuild, "need_php_by_category", I just
20 > don't know why it gives an error or how that line is supposed to work.
21 > Perhaps it's the dev-php5 category that's confusing portage, but I
22 > really don't know.
23
24 Ok, well, at least I know it isn't just me...
25
26 Hopefully will get fixed soon with a new sync...
27
28 Thanks Matthew