From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc -> texinfo dependency
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 17:38:10
1 * Rumen Yotov <rumen@××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 <snip>
4
5 > Just checked and it's rather a DEPEND dependency not RDEPEND.
6 > Means "texinfo" is needed only for building GCC, not for running it.
7
8 So, I can simply remove it by hand after building gcc.
9
10 > IIRC currently portage doesn't support removing DEPEND deps leaving only
11 > RDEPEND ones. Anyone here, as i'm not very sure.
12
13 hmm, is there any way for queuing for installed packages neither
14 in an RDEPEND nor in system or world ?
15
16 BTW: I don't need info pages at all, is there any useflag to
17 completely disable the whole info stuff ?
20 cu
21 --
22 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
23 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service
24
25 phone: +49 36207 519931 www: http://www.metux.de/
26 fax: +49 36207 519932 email: contact@×××××.de
27 cellphone: +49 174 7066481
29 -- DSL ab 0 Euro. -- statische IP -- UUCP -- Hosting -- Webshops --
31 --
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list