From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Nagios or Konqueror
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:35:40
1 Hi All,
2
3 I am not sure if this is a generic browser issue, a server issue, or something
4 wrong with my Konqueror-3.5.7-r3 installation. When I login into a Nagios
5 and go to e.g. services page with Konqueror I get this message in the main
6 body:
7 =======================================================
8 An error occurred while loading
9 https://nagios.blah-blah.com/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all:
10 The process for the https://nagios.blah-blah.com protocol died unexpectedly.
11 =======================================================
12
13 If I click again on the menu to load services the page invariably loads, but
14 only partly. Icons don't show and red/green colour status does not load
15 either.
16
17 This seems to be a recently developed behaviour. Other browsers do not have
18 such problems.
19
20 Any ideas what could be causing this?
21 --
22 Regards,
23 Mick