From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE build problem
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:22:35
1 Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2 > Am Freitag 21 November 2008 06:16:20 schrieb ext Dirk Uys:
5 >> I'm trying emerge the new KDE4, but I get the following problem with
6 >> kde-base/kdelibs-4.1.3-r1
7 >>
8 >> [ 50%] Building CXX object
9 >> nepomuk/core/CMakeFiles/nepomuk.dir/nepomuk_automoc.o Linking CXX shared
10 >> library ../../lib/libnepomuk.so
11 >> [ 50%] Built target nepomuk
12 >> make: *** [all] Error 2
15 > If I remember right, I have seen this already on this list a while back, but
16 > since I didn't knew a solution, I didn't follow it. However, it may be worth
17 > searching the list archive, maybe that former thread can give you more info.
18 >
19 > HTH...
20 >
21 > Dirk
24 I searched my local archives. Someone posted the problem but never
25 posted back some requested information so a solution could be found.
26 Basically, they only posted a small part of the error and that was it.
27 They disappeared.
28
29 He needs a guru. :/
30