From: Shawn Singh <callmeshawn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde new user login icons missing
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:51:22
1 I note that on my system the range for UIDs that won't show up is UID < 1000
2 and UID > 65000. If your users had a UID inside of that range it might show
3 up...
4
5 I'm not sure b/c on my system they are w/i that range and I don't see an
6 icon for them, but they can key in their credentials to authenticate.
7