From: Douglas J Hunley <doug.hunley@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PostgreSQL Vs MySQL @Uber
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 12:43:27
1 On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 9:43 AM, james <garftd@×××××××.net> wrote:
2
3 > I guess my point is 'Douglas' is full of stuffing, OR that is what folks
4 > are doing when they 'role their own solution specifically customized to
5 > their specific needs' as he alludes to near the end of his commentary? (I'd
6 > like your opinion of this and maybe some links to current schemes how to
7 > have ACID/99.999% accurate transactions on clusters of various
8 > architectures.) Douglas, like yourself, writes of these things in a very
9 > lucid fashion, so that is why I'm asking you for your thoughts.
12 Douglas didn't write the damn thing, merely added it to the discussion
13 here. Thank you very much
17 {
18 "name": "douglas j hunley",
19 "email": "doug.hunley@×××××.com",