From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Formating a USB stick
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:25:49
1 Am Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2009 schrieb Mick:
2 > What's the best way to reformat a USB stick? It currently shows this in
3
4 I remember from SD cards that formatting them with Linux often was to no
5 avail - Windows wouldn't recognise them, neither with the fs on the device
6 itself, nor with a partition for the fs.
7 So in the end I formatted them in Windows, and all was fine. :-/
8 --
9 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
10 Never argue with an idiot.
11 He brings you down to his level, then beats you with experience.